Wilson Security remains open and we will continue to provide our 24/7 monitoring service. We are delighted to be back servicing all our customers and completing installations, while following the advice and guidelines from the HSE, Government and the WHO.
We are HSA (Health and Safety Authority) compliant, having completed the BeSmart.ie Covid-19 risk assessment and updated our Safety Statement.
Our Staff and Customers health and safety is our number 1 priority at this time. I would like to reassure all of our valued customers of the precautions we are taking prior to entering any premises.
All our Engineers will follow the protocols outlined below:
- Use PPE provided – new mask and gloves for each premises.
- Use hand sanitiser regularly and prior to entering a new premises.
- Minimise touch points.
- Follow social distancing at work guidelines.
- Hand held devices for customer signatures will not be used.
- Sign a Pre-return to Work form confirming their health status.
- Complete the Construction Industry Federation (CIF) Online Covid-19 Induction course.
- Follow Covid-19 signs and symptoms and monitor their own wellbeing.
Stay safe and well,